To celebrate the upcoming holiday, Grade 2 will be having a small party in the classrooms from 1:15-2:15 this Friday. Students are invited to bring a small snack and a game to share with their classmates. Parents are also welcome to join in and play games with their child. If any parents would like to lead a small craft activity please let us know.
The Grade 2 Team
We hope you have set aside the evening of Dec 6 for the Elementary Winter Show, World of Celebration. The children have been practicing very hard for the event.
Please read the following carefully so you are fully informed about the evening.
- The Winter Show is Tuesday Dec 6 BUT the day will run as a Wednesday. The Tuesday will be early release. The children will go home at 2:30pm.
- There will be NO CCA’s on Dec 6.
- The children’s costume is very easy. Boys wear blue jeans. Girls can wear any colour shorts, they will have a skirt over top. All children can wear a black or white t shirt and any dress shoes they like. They will get the rest of their costume at school.
- The N-2 show starts at 6:15pm. The children need to be at school no later than 5:45 so we can get them in their full costume and over to the theater to start on time.
- The N-2 Show runs from 6:15-6:45 followed by a 10min intermission. The 3-5 performance start at 7:00 and runs to 7:45. The K-2 children will join 3-5 for the finale song at the end of the evening.
- After the show please collect the children from the Grade 2 classroom. They will need to change back into their clothes before going home.
Please see us if you have any questions!